CLICK YOUR RESPECTIVE PROGRAM TO VIEW YOUR SCHEDULE (see list below). The names listed have been assigned their respective schedules for the enrollment on the 1st Semester, AY 2019-2020.
- THERE WILL BE NO RE-SCHEDULING OF ENROLLMENT. STUDENTS SHOULD BE PRESENT ON THE DAY AND TIME OF THEIR SCHEDULED ENROLLMENT. FOR YOUR STRICT COMPLIANCE.
- If your name does not appear on the list of your respective program, please send your student number, complete name and program and major through firstname.lastname@example.org, kindly use your legitimate email address. Your schedule will be posted and sent to you through your email address.
- Please use the subject “Enrollment Appointment Request“.
- Take a look at your junk/spam folders to make sure our reply didn’t end up there. If you haven’t received our reply within three (3) working days upon emailing us, kindly visit our office at MIS Center, GH Campus.
- Please bring the following for your enrollment:
- Previous Registration Form (2nd Semester, AY 2018-2019)
- Advisement Slip, signed by the Program Adviser
- Voucher (For Free Tuition Fee Education Grant Holders)
- Certificate of Scholarship and Financial Aid
- Copy of gradeslip for the previous semester (2nd Semester, AY 2018-2019)
|Date||Program (2nd to 4th Year Level)|
|Day 1 – May 2, 2019, Thursday||Education|
|Day 2 – May 3, 2019, Friday||BS Entrepreneurship
B Physical Education
|Day 3 – May 6, 2019, Monday
Day 4 – May 7, 2019, Tuesday
Day 5 – May 8, 2019, Wednesday
|BS Business Administration|
|Day 6 – May 9, 2019, Thursday||BS Hospitality Management
BS Hotel and Restaurant Management
|Day 7 – May 10, 2019, Friday||BS Tourism Management
|Day 8 – May 13, 2019, Monday||BS Information Technology|
|Day 9 – May 14, 2019, Tuesday||AB Communication
BA Public Administration
|Day 10 – May 15, 2019, Wednesday||BS/BA Psychology
For updates, please visit this page regularly. The lists may change without prior notice.