Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Marikina (PLMar) is a progressive higher educational institution fostering competent, compassionate and creative learning community dedicated to the pursuit of academic excellence, character formation, social responsibility and accountability.
Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Marikina (PLMar) is committed to:
- Provide accessible quality education, resources, opportunities and services for student development;
- Promote holistic approach in lifelong learning leading to better quality of life;
- Build an empowered, resilient and supportive learning community of agents for positive change.
PLMarian’s Core Values
- Good Taste
PLMar’s vision of a model university meeting global challenges, producing disciplined and excellent leaders is best captured by its product – the students, who are the hope of their families, communities and country.
Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Marikina (PLMar) is committed to producing work ready, career-focused and community-oriented graduates through effective and efficient organizational system consisting of individuals with professionalism and sinewy sense of caring, service and collaboration.
- Expand access to quality higher education among lower income and disadvantaged groups;
- Improve quality and standards of higher education, raise the level of educational outcomes and increase the social relevance of its development functions; and
- Rationalize higher education, improve its internal and external efficiency, optimize resource utilization and maximize resource generation.